Monday, December 10, 2012

Guess who's back!

I'm back. I got lazy and lost interest in gaming in general. But I have returned, inspired to take gaming by the horns again and start disciplining myself to write. So here's my new line up:

Tuesday: OH! I Play That Game!
Just as it always was, it will be a series of game reviews. Expect to see titles like Halo 4, Playstation All Stars Battle Royale, and Farcry 3 coming up!

Saturday: At My Limit
This will be a brand new series where I'm just going to commentate on current state of gaming. I will talk about topics like casual versus hardcore gaming, the console wars, and the future of gaming.

I realize that there are a lot of resources for gaming news on the internet, and I am quite the small fry among them. However, I am trying to grow into a game commentator or reviewer that stands on his own, and I hope you'll join me for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment